Legal Advice for Your Business
Whether you run a small business or a corporation, there is a number of legal matters that you have to deal with on occasion. When it comes to business documents, accuracy and timeliness are crucial, and our Maryland business lawyers at Alan L. Billian, P.A. understand and abide by these requirements. We can provide legal consultation and representation in a variety of business matters to clients in Owings Mills, Westminster, Reisterstown, Columbia, Annapolis, Glen Burnie, Baltimore City and many other areas in Baltimore, Howard, Carroll, Anne Arundel and other counties in Maryland.
Legal Assistance for Every Stage
It doesn’t matter if you are just starting out or ready to retire from being a business owner, we can provide legal assistance on every stage of your business’s life.
- Choosing the right business structure (LLC, partnership, corporation, etc.)
- Obtaining licensing and tax reporting documents
- Shareholder, member and hiring agreements and contracts
- Insurance, lease, contract and other document review
For Established Businesses:
- Breach of contract litigation
- Worker’s compensation
- Consulting, confidentiality and non-compete agreements
- Asset sales contracts and commercial transactions
For Transitioning Businesses
- Business dissolution and liquidation of assets
- Bankruptcy and debt matters
- Sale of business
- Successions and inheritance of business
If you found yourself in need of a professional legal advice, our Owings Mills, Maryland business lawyers will gladly offer you a free consultation. Contact us today to talk about how we can help you run your business more efficiently.
“I must make it known, that if he was not the man that he is, were it not for his excellent skills as a lawyer, attorney at Law, Counselor – at law all rolled into one, life as I know it today, would not be one of serenity; but one of emotional anguish, mental stress, and a financial strain that would be unbearable to say the least.”
-William J., Baltimore, MD